Printers have many types that can be adjusted according to their individual needs. Laser printers and inkjet printers are two types of printers that we usually encounter and use. Before you buy between a laser printer or an inkjet printer, you need to know the differences and advantages first. So that it can be tailored to your needs.
Difference between inkjet printers and laser printers
Basically, the two printers that differentiate are the type of material and the printing method used. Inkjet printers use liquid ink to produce colors on paper. Meanwhile, laser printers use powder-shaped ink.
- Inkjet Printer
This printer is most often used at home or at school. Because it can print documents on a small scale. The price of this printer cartridge is also cheap.
Inkjet printers are usually used for printing photos, documents, scanners, copier. This printer ink is so cheap that it is suitable for use at home.
The shape of this printer is quite small and doesn’t take up much space. The printed photo resolution is also good and the colors are solid. One of the printer brands Hp printer driver download
- Small size and easy to place anywhere
- Cheap price
- Cheap cartridges
- The photo print quality is excellent and the colors appear to have a high resolution
- Wasteful use of ink, so you have to replace the cartridge frequently
- To print a large number of documents takes a long time
- Difficult to clean
- Laser Printer
Laser printers are usually widely used in offices that require printing a lot of documents. This printer is specially designed for those of you who need to print large amounts of documents.
Laser printer cartridges are more expensive than inkjet printer cartridges. However, the efficiency of use is better than inkjet printers.
This printer has a much better speed than inkjet printers. So that this printer is needed in the office to print a lot of documents.
Inexpensive laser printers usually only print in black and white. However, the all in one type laser printer Hp printer driver download can print colors, but the price is more expensive.
- The use of toner or powder ink in a laser printer is more efficient than an inkjet printer.
- The cost of a laser printer is cheaper, so running costs are lower. Similar to a copier, this laser printer has almost the same print quality.
- Has a fast and fast print speed. Especially for printing a lot of documents.
- Easier to clean
- Cartridge price is more expensive
- large size, although many types of laser printers are small. However, the majority of laser printers are large, making it difficult to place them in tight spaces
- This printer produces a sound that is quite loud when operating, so it is a bit noisy.
- Laser printers for printing colors are more expensive, so many choose inkjets for color printing
That is the difference between a laser printer and an inkjet printer. One of the recommendations for the Hp printer driver download. Hopefully this will be taken into consideration before buying